The goal of Work at a Pizza Place (link to the game) will differ, depending on why you are playing the game. Some common goals include getting a lot of money to put into your house, becoming manager, satisfying the customers, and having fun.
will differ, depending on why you are playing the game. Some common goals include getting a lot of money to put into your house, becoming manager, satisfying the customers, and having fun.
Tips and Tricks on Jobs
In the game, work at a pizza place (link to the game), there are 6 different jobs.
As a cashier, your goal is to take the orders of the customers. You have a cash register, and when you take the order of a customer, you have to tap the correct option on the screen. There are an easy mode and a hard mode that you can use if you are bored.
As a cook, your job is to make the orders of the customers. When making the pizzas, you can spam make cheese pizzas, and add on the correct toppings when an order comes through, but be careful, because, after a period of sitting out, the pizzas can go cold.
As a boxer, your job is to box the pizzas and send the soda and the pizza out to the deliverers. Box the pizzas as they come because it is so much easier than making a mess with the boxes.
As a deliverer, your job is to send the pizzas and the soda to the house that ordered them. Each order has an address on it, so you know where to send it. Group the items by which part of the neighborhood ordered them, so that way, you are not going all over the place when delivering.
As a supplier, your job is to keep the pizza place stored with supplies. You have a big red truck, and you stock it with boxes full of soda, sausage, pepperoni, sauce, cheese, dough, or boxes. You can look at the supplier station in the warehouse, or at the supplying station to know what you need to restock. When you are unloading your supplies, you have to back in, so that you can switch the lever to shove all of the supplies onto the conveyor belt.
To become the manager you need to sit in the manager’s chair in the office when nobody is a manager. You can give out bonuses, send people back to work, vote for a ban, and make someone the employee of the day. This all has to be waited for, and taken lightly because if you are a bad manager, people can vote you out. (If you vote yourself out, you stop being the manager.) You can not leave work as well if you want to stay as the manager. If you try to go home, you get the option to either quit as the manager or to stay as the manager and go back to work.
Overall, you should do your job well, and the manager could give you a raise, or make you the employee of the day. Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and it can make you some more dough… if you know what I mean :).
Tips on houses
Increasing the size of your house can be a real challenge. There are 9 size levels for your house.
- Tiny house: this is the house you spawn with and of course, you want more space in your house than that.
- Small house: this costs you 1,200 moneyz (the monetary unit in Work at a Pizza Place is “moneyz”). It increases the size of your house but doesn’t add another floor.
- Medium house: it costs 3,700 moneyz. It increases the size of the main floor, once again.
- Large house: it costs 5,200 moneyz. It increases the size of the main floor to the max.
- Two story house: it costs 14,900 moneyz. This adds another story to your house, and of course, a staircase.
- Three story house: this costs 16,000 moneyz, and adds another story to the house, and another staircase.
- Backyard: this costs 30,000 moneyz, and adds a backyard to your house.
- Basement: this costs 45,000 moneyz, and adds a basement to your house, with a staircase.
- Mansion: this costs 200,000 moneyz or 3,000 robux. This adds features to your house, such as,
- Can hold up to 800 furniture items
- Second balcony
- Wooden backyard fence
- Place furniture in the front yard
- Custom ceiling/stair colors
Editing your house in Work at a Pizza Place
You can add many things to your house such as walls, furniture, lights and more! You can find all of this under the shop. Of course, it all still costs moneyz, but you can attract more visitors.
Work at a pizza place has a party server where you get to show off your house, and of course, party!
Random Things About Work at a Pizza Place
You can get videos for your tv, you just have to find a house with a TV and steal their videos, if they have any. There is a secret hiding spot in the server… a little past the drive-thru window, there is a brick that doesn’t look quite right. If you jump through it, you are in a secret break room right behind the kitchen ovens, and the best part is, that nobody can see you there!
For more BLOXtips Tips and Tricks, click here.