Many Roblox users want to make their game on Roblox, but they don’t know how. These eight tips will help you quickly learn the basics of creating your own Roblox game.
- First, to make a game you need to download and install a program called Roblox Studio (Free to Install on Mac and Windows)
- Every user has an already default world named: “<Your username>’s Place”. When you create a game, you need to choose your own template.
- There are already created maps and even a “start from scratch” template.
- When you use any template, you don’t have to just “live” with the starting landscape. At the top of the screen, you can add features like water and land details.
- When you are done with your game, click on the Upload to Roblox button.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can add a game title, description, and a picture.
- If you want to make it more fun, by adding things a user can buy, go onto your store on your game’s title screen you can click on Shop.
- Remember, you can always work on your game after it has been uploaded, so you can always update your game!
For more information on how to make a Roblox game, check out our posts, and youtube videos.
For more BLOXtips Tips and Tricks, click here.