Jailbreak (link to the game) is an awesome Roblox game, that allows you to live the life of a criminal! As awesome as this game is, it is still very hard to navigate. From tips on how to escape to robbing any place, this article has got you covered!
Ways to escape
The first step in the game is, of course, escaping the big house. Here are all four of the ways to escape, from the easiest to the hardest.
- First escape route: Go right of the visitor building. You will walk through an alleyway and come across a wall that you can explode.
- Second escape route: Through the sewers- P U! Right next to the police building, there is a vent that you can open. Once inside the sewers, follow them to find another vent and escape. Don’t be fooled by how easy it sounds, because you can end up leaving through a vent next to a policeman!
- Third escape route: Look for an electrical box that has a sign saying “Don’t punch me!” As a naturally curious person, of course, you will punch it. That will make the gate open, and you can walk right through. Walk over to the fence, and find a fence that allows you to lift it up. Crawl through, and repeat the process one more time, until you are home free!
- Forth escape route: Go behind a police officer’s back and pickpocket them. (you must be crazy to consider this!) Once you get their keycard, every door will open for you, so RUN! (Quick note: 90% of these attempted escapes, fail.)
- As a police officer, block off these escape routes! 🙂
If you want to own guns in this game, I would recommend going left through the tunnel when you get to your escape car. The first store that pops up on your left is the gun store, enter and on the counter is a machine gun, click on it. Now you have a gun. Want better guns? There are three ways to own a shotgun and a pistol.
Number one is if you pickpocket a key card you can go halfway around the cell square and you will find a door to the room where some police spawn. Inside is a shotgun and a pistol.
The second way is to drive on the same road that the gun shop is on and right before you get to a bridge turn left and you will find a hidden criminal base at the exit of the criminal base there are two guns a pistol.
Number three is another base in the city. If you go straight on the road that the get away car is faced at, then drive to the city. Next, turn right and then the last building to the right is the base. Go in and inside the biggest building. At the base is a pistol and a shotgun.
Robbing can be easy. When you rob the donut shop or gas station, You can just walk up and rob the building. However, the bank and the jewelry store are hard to rob because you need a key card. In the bank you need to dodge lasers and in the jewelry store you have to get to the top of the building after taking diamonds. It’s better to rob the easy places than the hard ones.
For more BLOXtips Tips and Tricks, click here.